logo.jpgHallie%60s_Go_Fund_Me.jpg

Our daughter, Hallie was diagnosed with stage 3 Hodgkin's Lymphoma in November of 2011.  After 6 months of chemo, there is no active cancer.

Hallie graduated  from Angelina College  in Lufkin, Texas with a degree as a radiology tech in May of 2015.

Kathy's health insurance with school covered 80% of Hallie's MD Anderson bill. The family is responsible for the other 20% which today is about $26,000.

The family has set up a GoFundMe to help Hallie pay this bill. To donate, please click on link below or you may send a donation to Hallie care of 22525 Fairway View, Zachary, La 70791.

Please continue to pray for Hallie as she continues this journey. She will have follow-up visits at MD Anderson for the next 2 1/2 years.

www.gofundme.com/hallieoverfield

piano_butterfly2.jpgKathy_and_Hallie.jpgIMG_1559.JPG

Samuel and Hallie